Friday 9 July 2010

Woke up this morning feeling a lot better than I thought I was going to so that was a good start. Went out for a couple of rides in the morning to wake the old the legs up and went into practice in the afternoon feeling fine.

Moto’s went well, had the holeshot in 1st one but had a crap line into turn 1 so got passed down the pro sets to go into 2nd the I shanked the 3rd straight and got passed again so had to settle for a 3rd. 2nd moto I got out well again and took a 2nd. 3rd one I got squeezed out of the gate as I went a tad late and had to settle for a 5th I think.

I got 2nd in my quarter after getting out pretty well. I started to get squeezed into turn 1 so was happy to slot into 5th with a real good line and exit speed I was gaining on the guys in front only for Hamon to mess up the pro section and get in another riders way which opened the door for me to go into 3rd (we all need a bit of luck no and again). I swooped in the last turn go into 1st and was a photo finish on the line.

In the semi I got out real well but by the 1st turn it was all super tight and ended up white lining it and coming together with riders which meant I had no speed for the 1st pro jump, I boosted it anyway, why I don’t know as I’m pretty sure I came down with snow on my head I went that high!!!! Anyway, by then everyone had gone so that was that for the day. Overall I’m happy with how I rode, especially after not having such a good practice yesterday.

Off to bed now to rest up before we do it all again, we’re not on until the afternoon again so I’ll update around the same time tomorrow.

Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment