Tuesday 13 July 2010

I flew back form Norway on the Sunday morning and arrived back home in Bristol by about 2pm. Felt wierd to be home from a race when it was still going on but it was nice to get home.

Saturday's racing went ok other than the result (out in qrtr). I felt pretty recovered from the friday racing so that was a plus point for me. I had a tough moto which i'm kinda used to now but i was actually riding well although i was pretty lucky in the 2nd moto as i gotta bad gate and got squeezed out down the first straight only to swoop into 3rd in turn 1 whilst 3 others all crashed out, i'm due a bit of luck so i'll take it :)

Since getting back i've just chilled out and made sure i'm fully recovered before getting back into it. I've been out for sprints this morning which were real good and i'm off for a track session in a bit down at Burnham.

The website shouldn't be too far away now as all i'm waiting for is some pics to complete the gallery section. I'll keep ya posted

I've also joined onto Twitter recently, shant be updating all the time but you can follow me: bloomy181

Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment